Monday, March 22, 2010

Fascist president hussein...

Today, March 22, 2010 is the birth date of the Fascist Regime in America.

Don't believe me?

1) The Health care bill is soooo popular that despite a final week of bribes, arm-twisting, threatening, cajoling, pleading and begging the bill only passed by like three votes.... Hardly a mandate that proves it could make it on merit.

2) 17,000 new IRS workers (read "Brownshirts") are being hired specifically to enforce the new mandate.

3) The new mandate is that it doesn't matter what you as a private citizen WANT to do, you are now required by Dictatorial mandate that you MUST buy insurance.

4) Oh yeah, since now that you HAVE to buy insurance it's better, right? No... who ever promised you better? In fact, it's more intrusive and less private. Y'see, president hussein never took a Hippocratic Oath* so that's not a problem for him. In fact, thanks to this sweeping "reform" you now have less choice.

5) Work in the Insurance industry? Pack your bags, because you're not going to be in business much longer. You see, the president feels that only he should be making a profit. He picks and chooses what americans he likes and he deems then worthwhile or not. You guys are the "Jews" in this case, and Der Fuhrer has pointed his decrepit finger at you.

6) Bottom line this for me, will ya, Doc? Sure. president hussein has said "You lowly people who are a drain on my government now must live the way I tell you to. If you don't you will be in violation of my laws.".

Government against the people, against the people and in contempt of the people.

Go ahead, you can use it... just credit Doctor Calamity (the "Doctorate" by the way is honorary... something I now really appreciate having done...).

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

* Please note that president hussein also took an oath to honor and protect the Constitution of the United State of America and to defend it with his life. So oaths mean shit to him. Unless there's an oath out there to kill babies... that's one he can get behind... ("hmm..." thinks hussein... "That sounds like fun... where'd I'd leave that pitchfork again"...)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Joe. How I have missed reading your posts.
    I have to agree with every point you made. I've been thinking the exact same thing.
    This IRS hiring of 16,ooo+ new employees (brownshirts). I mean, my God. It makes me shudder.
    This is the first time in my lifetime that the American People will be fined for NOT doing something.

    What will be next? We will be required to buy electric cars? We will be required to buy a certain type of light bulb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed being here. I'm going to try to stay more steady. Thanks for the kind words. On the bright side, as long as president hussein keeps committing these offenses I and many other people will keep writing.

    ReplyDelete