Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE HUSSEIN KIND...

I'm trying to spend a week de-stressing and being less "focused" on my anger over the loss of civil liberties being chucked down our throats by the caring and charismatic new president. I've found myself becoming a bit obsessive and combative on the subject. I think a lot of us are in one way or another suffering from a little bit of fatigue just now.

At about 75 days the new presidency is moving at break-neck speed to curtail human rights in favor of big government. The hussein policy of socio-economic logic apparently only works on a sub-atomic level where reality as we know it no longer functions. It started with the cure for way too much spending, which was of course to spend significantly more. But not after he had his first press interview... with a middle eastern media outlet.

I don't necessarily treat a hangover by downing a quart of vodka... but then I'm not a Chicago thug, so what do I know?

The civil liberties of most Americans were thrown out when the transfer of wealth began with the economic stimulus package in which hussein laughingly replied to criticism that the bill amounted to nothing so much as a massive spending plan, by agreeing with them. That stimulus package was ramrodded into existence so fast that no one had time to see the fine print, of which there was a lot.

Then AIG came along again, and the president used calculated timing and indignation to whip the foolish idiots in america up to form a torch-bearing mob. Yes... americans were threatening Americans at the behest of the president.

hussein gave a presidential gift of a 25 movie DVD pack in region one coding to the Prime Minister of America's greatest friend, the UK. He followed THAT up with presenting the Queen of England a video iPod.

He made fun of Special Olympics athletes, laughed sardonically about the fate of our nation's economy on national television, and reached into almost every working American's paycheck to adjust, without their consent, the amount of taxes that are payed now, so that at the end of the year you will OWE when you think you have actually been given a break.

Fellow blogger JustJenn just posted a phenomenal couple of videos, one of which is a chilling news report on the latest threat to personal freedom. hussein is trying to pass a law rather secretively that allows the government to enter people's PCs remotely.

This is being done in the guise of the government getting involved in copyright infringement, however the enormous breach of the Constitutional Amendments has no legitimate legal justification.

So we are for the moment experiencing a bit of fatigue, fear of all the change, and a sense of loneliness. In the span of 75 days we are in a whole new universe and there seems to be no way out. No other country to retreat to. No safe haven from this despot.

And yet you try talking to people in the streets and do you know what you will hear from his supporters all over the place? The same response... it's actually almost programmed into the man... "You should just give him some more time."

Y'know, it's funny.I don't ever recall those idiots saying we they should just give Bush more time.

I'm refusing to fall into the following traps:

1) Fear - That is their goal and to give in to it means to risk losing more freedoms and to deny our heritage and our rights as Citizens. America is great because of our basic understanding that you FIGHT for what is right.

2) Lethargy - The temptation to say it is an unwinnable fight and I only have one small voice against a sea of detractors. Understand that there wouldn't be a sea of detractors if our lone voices together weren't being heard.

3) Obsession - I found myself becoming easily angered and even yelling at friends in the past week or two, prompting me to have a heart-to-heart with my wife. She does not want me to sacrifice what I believe in, and apart from our basic disagreement over whether or not Rush is a kook (I find he's almost always correct, so it's not ME saying that one...) and her hope that I don't hatch an insidious plan to harm anyone in power... a reasonable enough request... she wants me to keep up the fight. But to remember that I am not supposed to be fighting with my friends.

Reagan won battles by being upbeat, not by being pessimistic. Let us follow his example.

4) Acquiescing to others - There are more stupid people in the country than you can imagine. They will try to make you admit that you WANT hussein to solve things. I just want him to go away and if possible to be tarred and feathered in the process. I may come across as a right-wing kook to these people, but to be real honest I made it this far in life without their help, so I'm not gonna change that now.

I urge you to head on over to JustJenn's blog site right HERE and check her out. Also to my friends Ceredwyn and Conservative Loud and Proud who are also regular followers. All three have contributed intelligent and inspiring writings along with a host of other bloggers out there in the interweb.

Hope you all liked my little April Fools' day prank in my previous post... I'm told that I've offended the women in my workplace, so I must have done something right.

I'm Dr. Calamity, I'm sleepy, and I approve this message...

2 comments:

  1. Ruth,

    The more, the merrier. I imagine the same can be said for MBs of ram, eh? Getting feedback for this is really appreciated. It is fuel to the authors, so thanks for letting me know you're out there.I hope you find it worth your while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is a suggested read at, http://aresay.blogspot.com/search/label/1

    ReplyDelete