Wednesday, February 18, 2009

America's First Mullato President!!!

Well, here it is, less than a month into his new reign, having promised to turn the vicious, soulless Bush Regime into a newer, softer, less threatening cuddly teddy bear of a nation, and how is our lad Hussein doing?

Uh..... well....

It's not going all that swimmingly.

First off his remarkable achievement of spending ungodly (what an appropriate phrase for a Democrat....) sums of money to solve America's having spent ungodly sums of money has resulted in the high expectations of his followers (cult? worshippers? I dunno...) being raisedto an even higher plain of existence. Yup, as a Cult leader, he has transfixed his minions with acts of seeming impossibility so they can "oooh" and "aaaaah" at him and assure themselves that all will be well.

And that mandate of what... 56% of the voting public? That landswell of support for him spearheaded by the harpies Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Whoopi Goldberg and Baba Wawa, has made clear that America was foolish and wrong for wanting to be secure, for wanting to stop our enemies, and for wanting to achieve a better life. Those harpies have assured that we live in a nation that knows only how to stop the ravages of overspending.... by overspending on an even grander scale.

I apologized to my father today. He's 83, and he lived most of hislife in a nation populated by presidents who all spoke proudly of their country. He fought in WWII to help preserve a way of life that he believed in, and then went on to build a business bearing his name and hand that to one of his sons to continue.

I apologized to him because I didn't fight hard enough to stop this jerk from getting elected. Because I did not strive to make my anger heard and because in the back of my mind it just didn't seem possible that someone could get elected to the highest office of the greatest land on the planet, and do so without ever uttering once how great America was, or explaining why he loved this country.

Now I worry that this blog may be used against me at some time. Make no mistake, I will never disavow my words... I firmly believe that president Hussein is an America-Hating radical and unlike our only hope of defeating him, John McCain, I have zero problem with pointing out that his most amazing character trait in similarity to Osama Bin Laden is the fact that both men have friends who have bombed the Pentagon.

Less than amonth into the new presidency and I still have yet to have the heart to put his name and the job title together... haven't even uttered the words yet... I can't. It's painful. I watch him doing things that will take DECADES to undue. I understand that while my wife believes I am a conspiracy theorist, all the things I feared are being initiated even as I type.

The United States of America is being brought down much the way the Berlin Wall was brought down. Foundations of stone are being replaced by drunken Dems... inebriated by power and money and excess.

Funny... that's what they were supposed to have been against, isn't it?

I promise you this blog will get more coherant and more fact-driven in future... I'm just into setting the tone right now. I'm part of the new silent majority. The seething, angry underside of America who is plotting and scheming to subvert the leaders of this victim-nation and restore it to it's former glory. To rest the clock to a time when we did not apologize to the rest of the world for having been a success.

Remember, the first press conference Hussein had was with the Arabs. He went on Al-Freakin'-Jazeera!

He wants to save our country from Al Qaeda by telling them we won't be a threat to them. Yeah, tactically a genius maneuver that's so stupid it just might... nope... no chance. It'll just make them laugh their asses off.

To say I hate the man and his policies is to say that I love America and I want all of you to remember that this is a great land of opportunity, and it's being co-opted out from under your feet.

Obama Lied and America Died!!!!!!!

And just to remind you all exactly where I stand, remember the originalAmerican flag with the snake on it? What was written on it? Oh yeah, "DON'T TREAD ON ME".

Next time, I'll explain what the purpose of the government used to be.

I'm Dr. Calamity, and I approve this message

No comments:

Post a Comment