Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally, a Dem who speaks in specifics....

Yesterday (I think...) on Rush Limbaugh (c'mon, you just KNOW I listen to the guy....) he played a sound bite of a reporter asking a question for a U.S. Minion... ummm.. citizen who had written in, asking "How exactly will the Stimulus help MY business?".

That question was posed to Joe Biden.

Elated that he was not face-to-face with an actual voter-drone, Joe confidently answered that the plan would ensure that if people could not make their way to that business, the stimulus would build a road so they could.

Clear, concise, the soul of brevity. Things Joe is not noted for. Evidently being second-fiddle to the God-Child suits him. He's starting to make sense. I'm thinking his buddies down at the local Home Depot where his chauffeur goes to escape from his boring drivel on a daily basis passed that bit of advice on to him.

So be advised, if people actually CAN make their way to your business, you're pretty much screwed. But if, like most voter-drones, you were smart enough to find a business at the end of the dirt road behind the Wendys, and behind the trailer home park, and behind the rusted out depleted woods skirting the EPA-controlled spot you actually go to work to every day, you are in for a real treat.

Holy Crap, I'm not kidding when I say that that's where I work. I'm gonna tell the boss right away! We've got some new roads coming!!! Yippeee!!!!!

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment