Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sacrificing the future to serve the moment....

First off a big congratulation to the person who has www.obamanation.net as a website. I was hoping I had thought of it first, but he (or she...) jumped in with that one, and boy, I hope people see it.

President Hussein has taken his second Air Force One flight this week. During last weekend he and his family flew out to Chicago to shoot hoops and get a haircut. Apparently in the Stimulus is seven billion toward personal carbon credits for him (okay, that one is just a joke, but not a huge stretch to believe....). Today he flew up to Canada to tell the Canadians that he's sorry the US is so mean.

Apparently I was not aware, working as I do a mere three miles from Canada, and occasionally going up to Scarborough to work in our company's home office, that Canada is tearing it's hair out of it's roots in anger and in frustration over the idea that we have not told them lately that we love them. I mean, after all St. Valentine's day came and went, and we never even sent roses.

The primary disconnect between the Obama view of the the US and... ohhh... everyone else's view, is that he sees us as having pushed around the rest of the world and now they just plain hate us. It really makes you wonder if he was bullied back in his cocaine-swilling days.

You can probably accuse me of being unfair to the guy, and you know what, you're right. I AM unfair to him. Why? He's getting even with us. He's using his position as leader of the free world to press personal agendas and glorify himself. And don't tell me someone who is called "Superstar" on the cover of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY is not feeling abit glorified, 'cuz you know what, you'd be lying through your hinders.

I was flying through DFW airport about three weeks ago right after the coronation of the annointed god-child, and was soundly struck by the sheer volume and breadth of magazines having loving glorious images of their savior looking magnificent and resplendant. It was ridiculous and frankly insulting. I don't recall seeing G.W. Bush getting this kind of attention. Heck, I doubt the other Son of Man (you probably know him as that character in that Broadway musical from the early 70s, Jesus Christ... remember now?) would receive that kind of media attention.

I resent this tremendous in-your-face push to make sure that every last child is indoctrinated into the cult of Hussein. It dwarfs any charge that could be levied against the Republicans at their heyday.

I know I'm still going on about generalized issues, but rest assured there will be more in the near future on the details. I'm still trying to get this boil out of my blood. It's hard to be rational when reality itself is being warped. But it is the hallmark of conservatives that they will argue with realistic facts and figures, and not by emotions. So, as a human being I need to get my emotions out now so that as we progress and I start writing down the facts and figures they will be received properly.

I'm Dr. Calamity, and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment