Sunday, February 22, 2009

In case you forgot....

It's funny how short-term memory we as Americans can be. We used to remember what the reason behind the Government was. We used to know that we would elect people who would gather and push for an agenda that was the best possible solution from many diverse viewpoints, and by unanimous consent advance the goals of the people to the extent that they could go about their lives as unfettered as possible.

Then one day the sleeping giant, the Government, woke up, and said he had not been made to be all that impressive, and he swore he would become bigger thasn we were, and THEN we'd see who was in charge.

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Arlen Specter, all of them, have this bizarre idea that they are here to do for themselves. And striding purposefully like a magazine ad for a pair of Calvin Klein underwear atop the heap is good ol' Hussein.

I do not care a whit for what he says, because it is really what he DOES that is important. And what he has DONE is to advance the causes of his people (no, not the Mullatos.... I'm referring to the Liberals....) at the expense of the Conservatives and worse, the US of A.

Our government, the one that Acorn elected anyhow.... does not represent us, they merely tolerate us. Just go and ask Joe the Plumber who for the crime of asking one question of the Messiah was investigated illegally by people using Ohio State computers.

Makes me feel glad I live in a society controlled by the man he asked the question of.

Government of the people, by the people and FOR The F***ing people!!!!! COME ON!!!! IT'S NOT THAT FREAKING HARD A CONCEPT!!!!!!!

I've met people recently who have heard my side and you know what the hell they have the temerity to say to me? You wanna hear this? They say "Give him a chance... it's only been a month."

If we cut him any more slack he'll apologize to Neptune for Earth's imperialistic and arrogant sending of space probes out into the universe.

Have you noticed throughout my rants that I have yet to put his name with the job title? The reason I refer to him as President Hussein? It's not because I'm insensitive to his Middle-Eastern sounding name (I AM insensitive to it, but that's not the reason....) but rather he has not shown the ability to be our President. He has not shown the desire to express, even once, his admiration for this country.

At his invocational ceremony last month his priest derided white people and confirmed that all people of color, be they black, brown, yellow or whatveer, are victims.

GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I'm just a little bit sick inside over this guy. And I kind of want everyone to know it.

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment