Sunday, March 22, 2009

But it doesn't even mention Ma and Pa Kent....

From the biographical information on the White House' official website...

(apologies, I know it's an unsavory site, but sometimes you just gotta go where the story takes you...)

Barack Hussein Obama, His story is the American Story....

Values from the Heartland? A middle-class upbringing in a strong family? Using hard work and education to get ahead?

I must have suffered form some sort of mind-altering head wound or something, because this is NOT the president hussein I know.The president hussein I know had this kind of start in life...

1) The product of a broken marriage between a multiple-times absentee father of dual citizenship (neither of which was American...) and a VERY young Kansas woman. That sound like a strong family life to you?

2) That hard work must have paid off, and so did the education, because it enabled him to make enough money to become addicted to Cocaine. It's been a while since I've been to Kansas, but I'm pretty sure that's not the State Flower.

This one's a short one... I just couldn't help but pass this little bit of fiction to you from the author of the funniest bit of legislation to ever bankrupt a major superpower.

I'm Dr.Calamity, and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment