Sunday, March 22, 2009

A faith-based economy...

I think my favorite line is the very last one, about Joe Biden and the cutting of the Federal Deficit in half by the end of the first hussein term.

WHY is that so very funny? You've got to have a gallows-humor when dealing with the near endless onslaught of news reports like THIS ONE.

This is another case of me trying to stop blogging and foolishly looking at the news reports one more time. It's late and I want to go to bed, but how do you pass up on one of these beauties? I mean, really?

To hear hussein promoting his budget plan to the willing idiots who voted him into office you naturally expect him to be more upbeat and positive about things. Even I am not so cynical as to think he would craft a plan to pass through and then take a good, long honest look at its chances and then say... "Y'know... for the good of the people I am in service to, I'd better tell Congress to cool its jets while I go back and work out the pork from this.".

But to hear White House Council of Economic Advisers Christina Romer blatantly laugh off suspicions about the sea-worthiness of the budget and then toss up her pompoms and say how neato-keen the budget is, is frankly offensive. She dismisses legitimate concerns and then replies how all these projections (most of which are significantly worse than the White Houses' own projections for success....) are unreliable, and then has the grapes to say how incredibly confident she is in them.

Had she been talking about the Buffalo Bills and their shot at the Super Bowl I'd have had more support for her.

Had she been more realistic, like for instance an unborn baby's chances of a healthy long life following a failed late-term abortion in an Obama-dominated Country... I might have felt something akin to relief.

But she didn't. She just smiled and told us it was all gonna be alright, and why would we even think to question her in the first place?

Well, the timeline is now pretty much set... and one thing you need to realize about president hussein, he DOES NOT bandy about timelines meaninglessly. He uses that kind of information the way Osama Bin Laden imparts instructions to sleeper cells in foreign countries...

The timeline for measurable increase in the economy's health is the end of 2009. Why then? So that president hussein can ensure the 2010 senate and congressional election victories for the Democrat party. THIS IS THE GOAL.

Remember the Democrats used Housing reform to send our economy tailspinning into a disaster right at the end of the longest campaign trail in US history and swung valuable votes away from Democrat contender John McCain (Republican in sheep's clothing) simply to ensure a Democrat power base. So now they plan to use the economy to further their own freedom-crushing plans to maintain their powerbase.

I'm gonna be fair here and point out that I'm proposing that he CAN restore the economy. I'm not saying he WILL, nor am I confident he will. But I think he either CAN or he THINKS HE CAN, and is using that to make the Republicans look bad.

In any event, I am convinced that he is toying with the economy for unholy and illegal purposes.

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment