Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How a Faustian contract works...

president hussein is proving to be a master of sleight of hand. He manages to get us all worked up on non-issues like the bonuses and while we sharpen our pitchforks and oil up the torches he kicks back, laughs and agrees with his staff that Americans truly are stupid.

You think I disagree with him? Here are the talking points:

1) 56% of Americans voted for the retard.
2) A significant number of Americans accept the premise of global warming without question.
3) We jumped thru the hoop when he cracked the whip to have us demonize AIG... or for that matter any thing else that works in our economy.

You see, this is how a Faustian pact works (for those of you who don't know, Faust was a legendary German composer in literature who sold his soul for worldly fame...): The devil... in this case mulatto president hussein, gives to we the retards the gift of a fake enemy with which we can get all excited and feel like we are doing something important by being mad about. At the same time, the devil.... in this case mulatto president hussein, takes from us by using our own anger to improve his ratings. Also the compass is pointed unfairly in his advantage further by allowing him to do other immoralities at the same time.

Short version: The devil gives with one hand while taking with the other.

president hussein gave us extra money in our take-home paychecks effective April 1st... but at the same time he is making sure the government doesn't have to give you back as much at the end of the year... hope you weren't counting on that tax refund.

On that point, by the way, I contacted my company's payroll people and told them I did not want the change. They said that the government mandate had already updated their computers, so I would have to re-do a W4 form. In fact, the woman I spoke with HAD ALREADY DONE THAT FOR HERSELF.

When I originally asked the company president's secretary to take care of this, which is the appropriate chain of command, she asked if it was all that important. I replied to her that an unauthorized third party was making unapproved changes to my payroll and Hell Yes! It was all that important.

Of course I only solved the problem by fixing it myself....

But I digress...

The next time president hussein, who, in this instance, is the equivalent of the devil, wants you to be upset about something, ask yourself why. Ask yourself what does he want you to not know about? You can bet your slowly evaporating freedoms that he has some trick up his sleeve.

Like targeting Americans with personal attack by the the full force of the united states of america government machine. But what do you expect from that pack of lying, thieving rats on Capital Hill?

p.s.: In case anyone was wondering, the lack of capital letters on the occasional title or name is intentional. When I refer to americans I am referring to those retards who sell our country out. When I refer to Americans I am referring to those of us who are being sold out.

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment