Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So how much DID the AIG exec get paid?

I'm pretty much pleased that my defense of the AIG executives was so strong. I was NOT let down on the issue by those people who were most appropriately placed to know the story....

Resigning AIG Executive Jake DeSantis wrote in the NY TIMES of his own position in AIG, and how horribly betrayed he was by the media,the Government and the Edward Liddy, CEO of AIG.

As you read first that he was paid only $1.00 to work hard hours in the process of dismantling AIG on the basis of the legal contract with the company for a retention bonus of approx. $750,000.00.

So now, after a year of hard work he is being compensated $1.00.

One effin dollar!

He's agreed to keep his bonus, but donate the balance after taxes to charity.

My friends, this is what is called AN AMERICAN HERO.

To read his story is to see the true face of our government as they strive to tell us how they care about us.

Mr. DeSantis, I know you will find worthwhile employment in another job soon. Such men as you are highly praised for your loyalty and sense of civic responsibility.

Ever consider a run for president?

I'm Dr. Calamity and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment